We all need rules and this forum is no exception, because we are a family friendly community forum and younger persons may be posting and viewing. The following rules are to protect users and keep the forum clean from bad behaviour.
If people are sensible and use commonsense before posting, no guidelines need ever be enforced. If something on the forum bothers you, let the Moderator or Administrator know immediately.
The forum has some restrictions regarding what you can and can't do, limiting posting of images, live links, PM and post restrictions etc. Most are in force to protect users and forum from abuse, in time some restrictions may be lifted dependant on security and the community's needs.
Please read and follow our rules, we have a zero tolerance and they should be observed.
We ask that you show respect to fellow Members/Users and be courteous at all times, this forum is about helping others and being family friendly. If you do not agree with these guidelines, then this forum is not for you.
1. Swearing/Foul language is absolutely not allowed, any post containing swear words will be deleted without prior notice and subject to Appendum below.
2. This forum does not and will not condone any type of indecent or pornographic material being posted and will be deleted without prior notice and subject to Appendum below.
3. Racism or Racist remarks are absolutely not allowed on this forum and will be deleted without prior notice and subject to Appendum below.
4. This forum believes in treating everyone the same and any posts that contain/display Sexual discrimination regardless of content will be deleted without prior notice and subject to Appendum below.
5. Links that point to illegal, Pirated or Warez Software are absolutely not allowed and any post regardless of content containing such links will be deleted without prior notice and subject to Appendum below.
6. Any Member/User being offensive, sarcastic, annoying, cruel, criticising, violent or malicious to others is not allowed and subject to Appendum below.
7. Live links to other external websites are not allowed and will be deleted or amended immediately without prior notice and subject to Appendum below.
8. Advertising on this forum is not allowed, except in special forums designed for that purpose and limited to non-commercial only and subject to Appendum below (see RULE 10).
9. Posting or uploading of any file type or attachments is not allowed, avatars only being the exception where allowed and subject to Appendum below.
10. Buying & Selling of any sort on these forums is not allowed, except in special forums designed for that purpose and limited to non-commercial only and subject to Appendum below.
11. Members/Users may advertise their own Website/FTP site/Forum in the special area provided, providing they are the sole owner, no promoting of any other external links is allowed. Subject to Appendum below.
The Administrator/Moderator reserves the right to edit, delete, modify, change, add or move posts at any time, and if the any of the above guidelines were in breach or violated without prior notice or reason.
The Administrator/Moderator to warn or ban any Member/User for any breach or violation of the above guidelines. The maximum warnings a member/user may receive before a ban from the forum is 2 in total.
The Administrator/Moderator may ban a Member/User without giving any warnings if there was a breach or violation of the above guidelines.
Members/Users have the right to know why they have been warned or banned; they will receive an email from the Administrator/Moderator giving details.
Only the Administrator can re-instate a Member/User after a ban has been enforced, an email from the Member/User giving details why they should re-instated will be considered, unless a violation of the guidelines took place. Then the ban will continue to be enforced. We will try to be fair and take all things into consideration, we appreciate mistakes can happen, and this applies to moderation as well.
Only the Administrator can post external links on the forums, this is a way to provide useful and relevant information and to protect the Members/Users, if a Member/User wishes to add links, and then the procedure is to email the link or links to the administrator for validation.
Contact us with any questions or queries regarding these guidelines, we rely on you, the community helping us to keep the forum clean and family friendly, any postings that you feel need looking at or feel action is needed, then let us know immediately.
Community Watch is in force on this forum
These guidelines may be changed or updated at any time by the Administrator, we may do this because the forum is dynamic and ever changing, and we need to reflect that new situations may arise that are not covered by the current guidelines.
The Administrator's decision is final in all matters.
These Forum Rules are © 2008 Copyright Paul Edwards, All Rights Reserved.