The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Paul Edwards and whilst we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this website, or from downloading content contained on this website. Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of
We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Paul Edwards takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
This website and its content is copyright of Paul Edwards © Paul Edwards, All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
• you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
• you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Any Material / Graphics, Software / Information that are Trademarked, Copyrighted or Offensive will be removed from this site if you Contact Us. All products, logos, brand names or companies are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
1. We will not use or disclose your personal information unless you have given your permission, except for the following purposes:
1.1 to assess, operate and improve this website and the services provided through it;
1.2 to keep you informed about us and our services about this website;
1.3 if we are required to disclose such Personal Information by any applicable law, regulation or legal process.
2. We will not sell, trade or rent your Personal Information to others unless you have given your permission. With your permission, we will only share your Personal Information with carefully chosen, reputable and trustworthy third parties. We will follow the relevant legal requirements and use all reasonable precautions to ensure that only responsible third parties see your Personal Information. However, we are not responsible for any breach of security or act or omission of third parties who receive the Personal Information.
4. In addition to the use of your Personal Information as described above, we may also gather anonymous information which may be used by us or shared with third parties. This is information which does not identify you, but which may be helpful for marketing purposes or for improving this website or the services provided through it.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies.
In Internet Explorer, you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector.
In Firefox, you can adjust your cookies settings by clicking “Tools”, “Options” and “Privacy”.
Blocking cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of some websites.